Friday, December 14, 2012

Passenger

The other day my and my sister went to the Passenger concert in Boston. It was an amazing show and his voice was beautiful. If you don't know Passenger, he is a British singer who opened up for Ed Sheeran on his tour in America. I went to an Ed Sheeran concert in September and thats when I first saw Passenger. So I went to his concert on December 6 and it was great. He came into the crowed did a acoustic performance RIGHT in front of me. It was just... amazing. Halfway through the concert he's like "So there was this song that me and ed used to sing when I was on tour with him to bad he's not here to sing it" and it just so happened that Ed Sheeran WAS in Boston. He was at jingle ball. So everyone was like "He's at Jingle Ball right now, you should call him. Then he was like "yea let me give him a call, hey ed?" Then all of a sudden ED SHEERAN COMES OUT FROM BACK STAGE!!!!!!. At that moment I was hysterical. I could not handle what was going on. It was the best night of my life. Keep in mind the place that we were at what just a tiny room where everyone stood, and me and my sister were right in front of the stage. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to him. Well there's my story. yeaa.
-Angela Pyne
PS: RIP to all the families and victims of the Newtown elementary shooting

oh and here are some pictures...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Christmas Tradition