Sunday, December 30, 2012

A New Year

Hello Bloggers,
I've been looking at the stats on my blog and it shows that people are actually reading my blog. At least there's someone out there listening. I hope everyone had a good holiday. I'm currently enjoying the couple of days I have left of my vacation. As you may know Tuesday is New Years. It is not only the party day of ALL party days. It's bringing in a whole new year where we can set goals for our selves. The time where you make different choices because you learned from the mistakes you made in this past year. Where you have a whole year to make sure you accomplish something. Where you can promise yourself that you have more time on your hands to just make sure that by next new year that you lived out this past year to it's fullest. So make a new years resolution. Something to give you a leap to something exciting and new. Make sure you live out this whole year with no regrets. I myself have regrets. Such as falling at the wrong time, Believing someone who was lying the whole time but made it feel so real, letting people back in after I shut them out only to be hurt again, Thinking love is so easy to find,many mistakes that I've learned from to make sure this year turns out way better. Make sure this year you live it out to the fullest. These are my resolutions for this year.
  • Fall in love with someone who gets me for me
  • Be who I am without being scared of peoples minds
  • Never follow the crowd 
  • Have strength in everything I do
  • Be daring
  • Be adventurous 
  • Be Brave
These are my New Years resolutions. I am determined to do all of them and by next year know how it all turned out. Now Bloggers I have a dare for you. I dare all of you to post in the comment section here 5 life thrilling things to do this 2013. Everyone needs a thrill in their life every now and then. Make sure by next year that you feel like you lived the year with a thrill. Then come back next year and tell me on my blog if you completed my dare or not. Don't worry I'll be here. I'll see you bloggers in the new year. Happy New Year :)

-Angela

PS: Lifes for the living so live it or you're better off dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Christmas Tradition