Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas is here!!

Hello bloggers,
Tis the season to be jolly because Christmas is here! I don't know if it's Christmas movies or something but I am in full blown holiday happiness right now! Ok first of all I've probably re-writen this blog post a thousand times trying to decide what to talk about but considering the fact that everyone one in the world is like depressed or something because of the recent events I thought I would talk about about something HAPPY for a change. Like we are 4 nights away from the most Hip-Happy-Holiday of the year and yet everyone is stressed out with either the sandy hook elementary incident, or the Mayans predicting the end of the world (considering the fact that the Mayans worshiped corn like the corn you eat don't go on thinking they know when the worl will end) or people stressing about Tests,finals, family coming over for the holidays, what to cook, what to wear, buying gifts, just HOLD ON GIRL!!! like you need to calllmmm yo! selfff!!! I could go on and on talking about everyone's problems but just focus on the fact that you CAN sit down and have hot coco and that Christmas movies are on, and the Malls are decorated with Christmas cheer. Honey I don't know about you but tonight I'm having a Christmas movie marathon and I WILL be chugging down a big glass of  COCO!! Tomorrow I will be baking sugar cookies and listening to christmas carols feel free to join me. So let DECK these freakin halls, and do it with boughs of stinken HOLLY
so falalalaalalalalala cause this is the season to be freakin JOLLY. So Happy Holidays little fudgers and hope you have a crazy,nutty,unforgettable New Year!

-Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Christmas Tradition