Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Vacation...

Hello fellow bloggers, it's Angela. I bet all of you are now on you're last week of school, or work, or whatever you do now, and Christmas is leading up. I'm extremely excited for Christmas this year not only do you get gifts, but it's just a happy time of year and all the holiday movies are on and it's just fun. I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure that no one puts effort into the last week before Christmas vacation. I just can't wait till Friday!!

By the way. I had a blast hanging out with Courtney Saturday. We went skating and did some Christmas shopping and hung around. Then we watched "The Three Musketeers" Which I have say is a really good movie, but then again I love any movie with Orlando Bloom in it. I took some pictures of our day together which will be posted under this, and in my NEW!! page "Instagraming" In till I figure out how to work the slide show app on my blog I'll just be posting them on a page. It has some of my favorite Instagram pictures on it and I'll be posting there a lot. Well in till next time bloggers. :)

- Angela

PS: Under here I've made a poll asking "What's you're favorite Christmas Tradition?" Check it out!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Christmas Tradition